The dynamic drop-down menu field
Plugin that implements a new type of dynamic field, of the drop-down menu type, whose values are retrieved thanks to a query made on a table or view of a database external to Rexpondo and ((OTRS)) Community edition.
The values of these dynamic field types can be used to perform searches on tickets and also can be used as a filter and/or search in ticket tables by queue and by status.
The plugin provides access to information by executing one or more queries made on specific databases; it is possible to:
- create dynamic fields that retrieve information from tables already within the platform.
- create dynamic fields that retrieve information from other databases as they provide additional details, external to the system, needed for a specific query.
- Retrieve information from external data sources
- Dynamic and always up-to-date data retrieval
- No management is required to maintain the data
- possibility, for Ticket and Process Ticket objects, to use more than one of these dynamic fields linked together in such a way that the selection of the value of one field, conditions the loading of the values of subsequent fields
- Ability to constrain dynamic field values based on the information present (Tickets, Users, Changes, …)
The add-on is compatible with Rexpondo and ((OTRS)) Community edition 6.0.x