Start with the basics.
Who is it aimed at
This course is aimed at users of the Rexpondo platform.
In addition to the basics of using the Helpdesk, participants will learn how Rexpondo works from the agent interface together with the workflows for mapping the ticket lifecycle using practical examples.
At the end of the course, the participant will be able to use Rexpondo independently according to his or her needs.
Basic knowledge required to participate in the course.
- Definition of terms: queue, agents and customers, tickets and items, status, priority,
escalation, ticket types, services and SLAs
- Operator and customer interface: Rexpondo input screens (e.g. masks for telephone tickets, e-mail tickets)
- The typical life cycle of the ticket
- Use of templates and automatic responses
- Working with code and workflows
- Efficient use of the knowledge database